02 August 2011

fall wish list

i'm back from door county and with the closure of my mini vacation my mind has turned to fall... fall clothes that is!  I've been receiving emails with fall clothes and catalogs showing photos of sweaters, heeled booties, and all my favorite stores are getting their first waves of the new fall lines.  so even though i'm going to wear my flip flops as long as i can here are some things i'm saving/planning for this fall:

- cropped trouser pants with a slouchy tailored look
- i've been hunting for the perfect weight black skinny pants for the longest time
- stripe shirts... i know this is big right now but i want to wear them too!
- more vintage v-neck tees in the lovely slub cotton from J.Crew
- to do or not to do the chambray button down
- the Frye Carson Ballet flat
- some new scarfs.. patterned and solid
- new watch in a rose gold hue or something with a square face and leather strap

i always like to make a wish list and then before any new purcases are made i dig into my closet to see if i can re-discover anything that could fulfill my wish list.  this also gives me some structure when i'm searching sale racks and discount sites but i usually fall prey to some impulse buy no mater how many "lists" i create!

2 comments:

  1. I second everything on this wishlist. It's crazy how quickly fall is coming! xo

    ReplyDelete