19 January 2012

brrrrrrrrr

chilly willy is what life is like right now in Minnesnowta... we dipped to a low 5 or 10 degrees last night!  so chilly our pups didn't even want to be outside which isn't a plus for my carpets...  on another note i get to leave these crazy cold temps behind for a bit because in about a week i fly to sunny Puerto Rico!! 

i'm so excited to take a real vacation and of course i'm having fun packing and trying to decide what to wear to the airport (i must sound so silly)... i usually end up looking like a broke college student with a baggy sweatshirt and comfy yoga pants but i think i'll actually try to look human or adult like this time traveling. 

right now i have about five pairs of boyfriend jeans coming my way to try and hopefully one pair will fit just the way i want them too.  i want them to be slouchy but not sloppy slouch and rolled cuffs are a must for my boyfriend jean look.  if i could have any pair of boyfriend jeans i would get a pair of the Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans in super loved wash but not this time with my budget.  in my mind my traveling clothes would be a comfy j.crew vintage v-neck, slouchy boyfriend jeans, black haviaianas slim flip flops, and my lulu vinyasa scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment