17 July 2012

love it when mails for me!


awhile back i took advantage of MiH Jeans SALE, which is still going on if you are interested, and ordered a pair of their coveted Marrakesh jeans in the Hutton wash.  i read a bunch of reviews on the Marrakesh fit on shopbop.com but they were for a different wash and ordered my usual designer size in denim which is a 27 but in the Hutton wash they were way too big on me and i had to send them back for a size 26.  thankfully MiH was pretty understanding of the situation and sent the exchange without charging me additional shipping.  for orders in the U.S. MiH offers free returns but I'm not sure exactly how they approach every exchange.

the verdict... i love these new jeans and the wash was exactly what i was looking for a very saturated dark blue denim with the perfect amount of stretch.  my tag line should be crappy photo gal but above is half a shot of the new jeans with a photo bomb by our beagle Howard aka Howie but i like to call him Howard!  i'm too into details so i could ramble on and on about my new jeans but the three highlights are color, fit (i should note these jeans are long and designed that way to let the owner tailor them to the specific length they want), and the details MiH puts into their denim. 

my other present to myself was an order from Bumble and bumble!  my first online order from them because i usually pick-up their products when i get my haircut but i wasn't going in for a cut anytime soon.  i ordered my usual their thickening hairspray which i just love! love! love!  i also tried something new their tonic lotion which i'm just trying out and don't have much to say yet but am looking forward to using this with their thickening hairspray. 

umm and yes i took advantage of Bumble and bumble's free gift wrapping but hey it was a gift to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment